Home

Browse the Community

• RE: projections?

Discussion

We used the projections from BMD. I think they've changed what they look like since we did it in Fall 2019 (as I recall, they changed over the summer 2019 but we managed to use the original version because that's what we'd chosen when we chose the show? I could have some details wrong). Anyway, read more

• Discussion

Megan, I really like the way you have your class broken into those four elements. And James, I took your improv class at National Conference, and it was awesome! I've always had separate Intro to Theatre and Acting I classes. For Theatre 1 class that combines both, I definitely agree that you should read more

• Discussion

Both are great shows. Just depends on their style and acting ability as well as singing. I've done both shows. If they are tenors and real singers with more natural style of acting, hands down, BIG FISH. Addams Family is character driven with big broad characters. There is Gomez with the most read more

• I provide inductees with a copy of their certificate and keep the original until their senior year. They get their certificates with all of the stickers at the end of the year celebration. But, I really like what Guy said about hanging them up in the theatre room.much better than keeping them in file read more

• Discussion

Hi! We have done Addams Family at our school. It was a HUGE hit! Probably the highest community regard for it. Saying that, the males in it have GREAT roles, but don't necessarily need to be the best singers. Gomez has a good song, as does the love interest and his dad (I'm terrible with remembering read more

• RE: Comm System

Discussion

Thanks for sharing the information. You know the kinda thing - used to keep in contact with one another whilst skiing/in a resort, communicating important decisions - Where are we going for a beer? When's lunch? And generally checking up that everyone's still in one piece! S&R has some Motorola two read more

• The ITF "know before you go" guide is packed with information to help you plan and pack for the event, all in a printable PDF.

• No data found
  • Recent Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

Announcements

• Final Days to Register for ITF!

It’s not too late! Enjoy workshops, live performances, the opening show hosted by Michael James Scott, and the red-carpet Thespy Awards Showcase. Sign up your troupe now.

• EdTA Professional Learning Webinar: Teaching Theatre to Students on the Spectrum

As of 2021, the CDC says one in 44 children are on the Autism Spectrum, so chances are several are going to end up in your drama class! Each person who has ASD has challenges in similar areas, but each is also unique. This on-demand training will help drama teachers identify what areas their actors on the spectrum need support with, along with ideas of how to appropriately offer that support. In addition, we will explore how to build an inclusive acting ensemble where everyone is valued and appreciated for their creativity and unique contributions.

My Communities

Engagement Leaderboard

Poll

Need Help?

Visit our FAQs page for help logging in, finding what you're looking for and updating your profile.

Upcoming Events

Please log in to see this information

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.