Open Forum

View Only

Announcements

• EdTA Webinar – Season Planning: How to Strategically Plan your Season by Engaging your Community

In this on-demand webinar, presenter Krista Carson Elhai will start by walking you through how to conduct an analysis of your program – what’s working, what makes money, what brings in a large audience, and how do you connect your program with your community. Then the session will look at how the design of your season can fulfill many of your goals. Participants will walk away with a blueprint for getting community buy in to your theatre program to take your program to the next level.

EdTA Professional Learning Webinars are free for EdTA members.

Watch the on-demand webinar now:  https://learn.schooltheatre.org/products/season-planning-how-to-strategically-plan-your-season-by-engaging-your-community

• Registration is open for the Theatre Education Conference

We are excited to welcome theatre educators to Minneapolis, MN, September 26-29 for TEC 2024!

Register by May 1 for the best pricing.

Attending the International Thespian Festival (ITF) this June? Add on the Theatre Education Conference when you register for ITF to save another $100 off registration fees.

Featured Post

Please login to see all eligible threads.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Trending Threads

• Consider Admissions by Joshua Harmon. Or Pipeline by Dominique Morriseau Nathan Rosen English teacher Guilford Park High School 8500 Ridgelys Run Road Jessup, MD 20794 410-313-7430 Wilde ...

• I know this is an old post, but I just ran across it in the midst of my research. I am in the process of updating my studio acting curriculum, including the plays we use for script analysis and scene study. One play we use is She Kills Monsters (Young ...

• Check out RAISING THE CURTAIN for your beginning and intermediate students. It has some advanced experiences. www.perfectionlearning.com I also recommendTHE STUDENT ACTOR PREPARES for advanced students. www.gaijones.com Best in Theatre education. ...

• I have long used a variety of materials I gather myself for my theatre classes, but I am interested in whether there are some good textbooks or compilations of materials out there to have in my classroom as a resource. Do you use anything like this? Would ...

• A one act play called "The Wall" is pretty amazing! Sent from Gmail Mobile

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.