Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  MTI Online Perusals?

Posted 05-16-2018 09:07
    I'm just curious if anyone else has ordered the online perusals from MTI and had issues viewing the scripts? I'm struggling, and haven't gotten helpful troubleshooting from their help email yet. I've tried entering the site via Chrome, Safari and Firefox web browsers. I've tried shutting everything down on the computer, and restarting. I've tried at school, and at home. I've tried on 3 different computers. I've tried every possible troubleshooting thing I can think of, and they won't load. 

Mostly I want some reassurance it isn't me, and I'm not alone in my suffering! :) If you have any tips on how to get the scripts to load I'd much appreciate it! I'm suppose to have my season selected before the end of the week!

------------------------------
    Kristi Jacobs-Stanley
    New Orleans LA

• 2.  RE: MTI Online Perusals?

Posted 05-16-2018 22:53
    I just purchased 3 perusals last week. The first one took quite a while to download, but once it did, they all came rather quickly. I did have a password problem, but when I emailed them, I received a response the next day. Hope this gets resolved! Good luck

---------------------------------
    Karin Neal
    Forensics Coach and Theatre Director
    Trinity Catholic Jr. Sr. High School
    Hutchinson KS

• 3.  RE: MTI Online Perusals?

Posted 05-17-2018 14:22
    I had a problem on my chrome book. I could never get them to open. I had to use my desktop to read them.

Carolyn Little
    High School English Teacher
    Toms River Board of Education
    Beachwood NJ

• 4.  RE: MTI Online Perusals?

Posted 05-17-2018 15:48
    Thanks! Never could get them to load. My MTI rep very generously over nighted me the hard copy scripts! I've read two of the three this morning! Next time I will just order hard copies from the start. 

Kristi Jacobs-Stanley
    New Orleans LA