Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Thespian Star Stickers?

Posted 05-21-2024 17:11
    I may have missed an earlier post, but double checking. 
    I have always given the 10 point Thespian Star Stickers as part of our Troupe Celebrations and honors. This year I went order more stars and find those "10 point" stickers are not on the website. Just Honor Thespian stickers and for Officer positions. 
    Are the Thespian Star stickers these out of print?

Abby Kean

Social Studies & Theatre Teacher

Drama Club Advisor

KM Perform

P: 262-968-6200 x8438

E: keana@kmsd.edu

Visit our website!

• 2.  RE: Thespian Star Stickers?

Posted 05-22-2024 07:33

I don't know, but I'm hoping that they are just out of stock and not discontinued.  The website says you can direct questions to edtainventory@centricitynow.com or (888) 557-8761 weekdays 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET.

The new Thespian Shop has been unsatisfactory in many ways, but it seems like EdTA made the best choice they could under the circumstances. (They have had to make some really hard financial & administrative decisions in the last couple of years.)  I will say that I have found the customer service through Centricity to be very responsive - even if the product quality and availability occasionally leaves something to be desired.

------------------------------
    Guy Barbato
    Theatre Teacher/Director
    Leonardtown High School
    MD

• 3.  RE: Thespian Star Stickers?

Posted 05-29-2024 11:05

Hi Abby,

These were temporarily missing from the Thespian Shop. They're back now and available. https://thespianshop.org/products/1344535 

Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

Matt Curtis
    Content & Marketing Director
    Educational Theatre Association