Open Forum

View Only

Announcements

Featured Post

• Good Afternoon,   Most high schools theatres don't do much in the way of metal-working (particularly welding) for obvious reasons. We are fortunate enough to have a welding class at our tech center that might be willing to work with our department to ...

Trending Threads

• Hi Sonja! I noticed that Sacramento Theatre Company just closed a production of Once Upon a Mattress, are they near enough that you could check with them to see if they are open to renting out their costumes? Any other leads for Sonja? ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Voice acting

Hello Donavon, Voice acting is my side hustle and I love talking about it with anyone who's interested. I got started about 9 years ago narrating audiobooks and that's gradually led to doing more commercial work and video game characters. A great place ...

• Profile Picture

Voice acting

I had another staff member come to me and ask how one would get started with voice acting. Her son has shown interest in this, but this is not anything offered in my district. Does anyone have any resources about where to start that I could share with ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Cold read tips

I would like to echo Joan.  Making audition sides available a day before the audition gives students with dyslexia and those whose first language is not English a fighting chance.  I also allowed students to take a side into the hall on the day they auditioned ...

• The family of a former student would like to donate funds toward film and video recording equipment in their child's memory. This equipment would be overseen by the theatre department but would be available to the entire school. Any leads on specific ...

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.