Home

Browse the Community

• Discussion

Thank you for your advice. I will look into them. I appreciate it! ------------------------------ Rachel Wakefield ------------------------------

• Discussion

Thank you. I will look into the school. I appreciate your input! ------------------------------ Rachel Wakefield ------------------------------

• Anastasia Arches

Discussion

Hi everyone! So I have been tasked with building arches like these for our production of Anastasia. I have never built something this large, and I am not expecting the quality of our arches to be close to Broadway's quality since we are a high school. What do you all think the arches are made of (or read more

• RE: Lights

Discussion

I would also suggest usedlighting.com (Link to the ellipsoidal pages attached- https://www.usedlighting.com/categories/used-lighting/lekos-ellipsoidals) I have used them several times for different clients and they are great to work with  The only caution is their stock changes rapidly so make read more

• Discussion

This may sound crazy, but not any crazier than everything else we do!  Have 2 separate smaller cast plays on alternating nights.  For instance, we did Arsenic and Old Lace on Thursday and Sat , Harvey was on Friday and Sunday.  Fits the 25-35 kids you need to get in a show. ------------------------------ read more

Discussion

What Dana and Jerry said. LED ellipsoidals that are both cheap and good don't seem to exist. ------------------------------ Ken Buswell Drama Teacher Peachtree City, GA http://mcintoshtheater.org/ Theater kills ignorance ------------------------------

Discussion

There are some options based on what the current ellipsoidal spots are. If they are ETC there is a Source 4Wrd II retrofit kit that is economical, you will want someone to verify you have DMX available at this location or enough circuits in the proper configuration. There are many manufacturers out read more

• No data found
  • Recent Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

Announcements

Engagement Leaderboard

Poll

Upcoming Events