Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Tuck Everlasting

Posted 05-20-2024 21:53

I have wanted my students to produce "Tuck Everlasting".  Is there enough for a large cast to do and young women stay interested with so many more male roles

------------------------------
    Melinda Carlson
    Music/Theater Director
    VCHS

Edwards, CO

• 2.  RE: Tuck Everlasting

Posted 05-22-2024 09:08

Having recently directed Tuck at a community theatre, there was plenty for ensemble to do. The dancers/movers help to create a beautiful story.  It 's a musical that generates meaningful conversations and was enjoyed by all. 

Anna Hentz
    Teacher/Director
    PA

• 3.  RE: Tuck Everlasting

Posted 05-23-2024 11:12
    I did Tuck Everlasting last year.  Our female actors really enjoyed the show.  Who says Yellow Hat can't be female?

Christa Danner

Speech and Drama

Blue Valley Middle School

A US Department of Education "Blue Ribbon School of Excellence"

School Number: (913) 239-5100

Direct Line: (913) 239-5163

Address: 5001 W. 163rd Terrace Stilwell, KS  66085

---------------
    Blue Valley Schools - Education Beyond Expectations
    ---------------
    This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Further, the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by any virus, spyware, malware, or other malicious code transmitted by this e-mail.

• 4.  RE: Tuck Everlasting

Posted 05-23-2024 12:54

There is also a non-musical version with a flexible cast of up to 20, at Stage Partners. I'd be more inclined to go in that direction, myself.

Josh Kauffman
    Teacher, Thespian Society/Drama Club sponsor
    Winfield City Schools
    Winfield, AL