Advocacy

View Only

Featured Post

Please login to see all eligible threads.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Trending Threads

• What are your guys thoughts on combining both industries of Education and Entertainment to help younger generations improve their social/emotional skills? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bridging-gap-why-entertainment-education-wont-survive-johnny-cassidy-0mhbc ...

• Hi Cory, Will we see an update on the results of this survey? I contributed my responses back in September. Thank you for all you do and for the opportunity to contribute. With Gratitude, ------------------------------ William J. Eyerly, Ph. ...

• Happy September everyone, Welcome back to school! Here's hoping you are all settled in by now. I'm excited to share that we have been invited to participate in a back to school time national survey conducted to assist states, schools, and other organizations ...

• Profile Picture

EdTA Advocacy Day

Hello! As you consider your summer plans, the Advocacy Leadership Network wanted to give you more reasons to attend the 2023 Advocacy Day in Washington D.C. As you are considering your summer plans, consider showing up . Showing up ...

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Shared Resources

Please log in to see this information