Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Anyone else having trouble with communication from Dramatists?

Posted 11-30-2021 08:45
    I have had my royalties paid for coming up on 4 weeks, and have not received my scripts yet.
    I have called several times, emailed two different accounts with no reply.

Is anyone else having a communication problem with them?

Thanks,

Rick Hardenberg

• 2.  RE: Anyone else having trouble with communication from Dramatists?

Posted 12-03-2021 17:00
    Ever since the two monopolies formed, service is out the window.   I have had the same problem.

--
    Greg Newman
    Drama Teacher

Please be aware that e-mail sent over the Internet is not secure and should not be used to communicate confidential information. The Perris Union High School District cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information you send over the Internet when using e-mail.

• 3.  RE: Anyone else having trouble with communication from Dramatists?

Posted 12-07-2021 17:07
    Hello Greg, Dramatists here. Thank you for sharing your concern. We've connected with our Customer Service team and they've confirmed that they've since reached out to you and that your order issues are in the process of being resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.

------------------------------
    Mac Raymond

• 4.  RE: Anyone else having trouble with communication from Dramatists?

Posted 12-05-2021 13:23
    Yep.  Took forever to get my scripts and they finally claimed they couldn't read my the pdf that my PO was on.  I've also been trying to get licensing fees refunded from Broadway Licensing and Playscripts of productions and live streams that were cancelled due to Covid.

John Rowe
    Theatre Teacher, Advisor Washington Street Players
    Boise High School
    ID

• 5.  RE: Anyone else having trouble with communication from Dramatists?

Posted 12-07-2021 17:07
    Hello John, Dramatists here. Thank you for sharing your concern. We've connected with our Customer Service team and they've confirmed that they've since reached out to you and that your order issues are in the process of being resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.

Mac Raymond

• 6.  RE: Anyone else having trouble with communication from Dramatists?

Posted 12-07-2021 17:08
    Hello Rick, Dramatists here. Thank you for sharing your concern. We've connected with our Customer Service team and they've confirmed that they've since reached out to you and that your order issues are in the process of being resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.

Mac Raymond