Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Theatre Consultant

Posted 12-03-2015 09:27

I am in need of a Theatre Consultant in the St Louis area. I am trying to come up with some numbers for my principal for some much needed upgrading in our theater and need a helping hand. I have tried my contacts in the St Louis theatre community to no avale. If you know some one that can help me in this endeavor that would be wonderful. Thank you.     

------------------------------
    Aaron Hunsaker
    Drama Director
    Cedar Hill MO

• 2.  RE: Theatre Consultant

Posted 12-04-2015 09:18

Please give me a call or send me an email and let's discuss your needs.

Ph: 817-249-4024

Skype / Line / WeChat : teqniqal

email: efriend@teqniqal.com

Erich Friend
    Theatre Consultant
    Teqniqal Systems

• 3.  RE: Theatre Consultant

Posted 12-04-2015 14:16

Aaron:  Landry & Bogan Theatre Consultants has been providing specialized consulting for performance facilities for 45 years, with more than half our work for educational institutions.  I'd be happy to provide you with the information to pass on to the principal. Look at our work at Landry & Bogan, Theatre Consultants

Landb remove preview
    Welcome
    Founded in 1965, Landry & Bogan is a theatre design & consulting firm. With an eye towards implementing the very newest in theatre technologies and ideas we pride ourselves with our creative, innovative and collaborative designs and problem solving. Our many projects encompass new theatres and renovations, professional, civic, school, university, multi-purpose, concert hall, and dance facilities.
    View this on Landb >

and give me at call at 650-969-5195 or email me at your convenience.  

Rose

Rose Steele, Principal Consultant, ASTC
    Landry & Bogan, Inc., Theatre Consultants
    www.landb.com
    rose@landb.com
    650-969-5195

• 4.  RE: Theatre Consultant

Posted 12-04-2015 20:44

You should try Bob and Marti Fowler at Interactive Educational Video. They are in your area and have the experience you need.

[Richard] [Carter]
    [Author/Director/Teacher]
    [Community Shakespeare]
    [Lopez Island] [WA]

• 5.  RE: Theatre Consultant

Posted 12-07-2015 12:25

Hi Aaron.  There ares several people in MO that I would contact.   In St. Louis, Robin Nunn at Production 

Support Services is knowledgeable in every area of technical theatre, and a really good guy.   He does lots of  rentals and trade shows, and renovations and is extremely easy to work with.  His contact info:

827 Koeln Ave.

St. Louis, MO

314-535-8584

Also, David Peerbolte at Peerbolte Creative is also very knowledgeable.  David is also extremely knowledgeable, and a good guy.  His contact info is :

Missouri Office:

182 NW 361 

Warrensburg, MO 64093

Mailing:

PO Box 754

Warrensburg, MO 64093

Phone:

Cine Services is also in the renovations business.  Contact John Burklee there.  Ditto on the knowledgeable/good guy stuff.

1556 S. Broadway

St. Louis, MO   63104

314-421-5400

ATC Grand also does renovations.  I haven't dealt with them in a long time, since I retired rom teaching in 2001, but they were always straightforward and professional.  Their contact info is:

4579 Laclede Ave

St. Louis, MO   

314-645-5461

If you are only in need of rigging, Sapsis Rigging is probably the best known company in the country.  I think they have a rep here, but not an actual physical location. 

314-773-1174

Technical Support Inc does renovations.  I haven't dealt with them, but their # is 314-644-4000

There are other companies in the area, but I'm not sure if they still do revocations, or if they're concentrating on video, architectural lighting and trade shows.  If you know anyone at Webster, the tech people over there are extremely knowledgeable. 

If you would like me to look at the proposals you get, I'd be happy to look them over, but I'm really swamped doing second editions of our DVD/CD-ROM instructional programs Practical Technical Theatre.  

Hope this is helpful!

Bob Fowler

Interactive Educational Video, LLC