Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Question re: TicketPrinting.com

Posted 10-06-2019 08:22
    Hi all,
    I am considering using TicketPrinting.com to create and print publicity posters for my fall play. Does anyone have experience with them? How was their service? Their product?
    Thank you!
    Betsie

Confidentiality Statement: This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Question re: TicketPrinting.com

Posted 10-07-2019 09:26
    I have been using ticketprinting.com for over 10 years for our ticket printing. The choices of artwork are numerous, the prices are very good, and the service is excellent - I usually receive my order within 5-8 days of placing it. I have never used them for posters, but there is always an option to turn our ticket design into a poster and I'm sure the quality and size options are plentiful. I highly recommend them!

Nancy Moran
    Los Altos High School

------------------------------
    Nancy Moran
    Drama Instructor
    Los Altos High School
    Los Altos CA
    ------------------------------