Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  ITS handbook

Posted 05-26-2018 10:21
    Hello all - I'd like to "spruce up" our existing ITS troupe constitution/bylaws/handbook and wonder if some of you would be willing to share yours as inspiration. I'm especially interested in versions that go beyond the boilerplate supplied by ITS - those with details about how to remain a member in good standing, requirements for community service, or anything like that. Also, I'm curious how people handle the requirement that students must participate in not only a minimum of two productions, but also be involved in at least two different *aspects* of production in order to be inducted into ITS. Actors tend to stay actors and technicians tend to stay technicians at this school. Thanks.

• 2.  RE: ITS handbook

Posted 05-27-2018 07:56
    To make sure students get points in two areas, refer them to the Business category. Neither techies nor actors mind putting up posters, ushering, selling tickets or refreshments, etc.

------------------------------
    Valerie Gargus
    NJ Thespians Festival Director
    Play & Thespian Troupe Director
    Northern Burlington County Reg HS
    Columbus, NJ

• 3.  RE: ITS handbook

Posted 05-29-2018 08:23
      |   view attached
    Here is our entire handbook that we use to gude what we do.  Our points system is in there.  It will be updated for the coming year.

Raymond Palasz
    Auditorium Director/Director of Theatre
    Munster IN

Attachment(s)

pdf
    MTC Handbook 2017-18.pdf   316 KB 1 version