Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Starlight Express Metal Skate Bowl For Sale

Posted 07-24-2019 14:49
    We did Starlight Express in our last season and have an amazing metal set centerpiece for sale. It has a top staging level, side ramps that curve down to the center and an interior bowl. It is also in sections and expandable to fit your stage. Our stage is 50 feet wide. I narrowed it to 40 feet for our show. It is durable enough to skate on hard and do trick and stunt work. It also sounds great when the skaters land on it. We had planned on painting it, but decided to leave the bare metal as it looked the best with our staging and lighting. Feel free to reach out with questions.
    We also have the full set of costumes for sale (I'll make a separate post for those). See attached photos.

------------------------------
    Christopher Piner
    Drama Teacher/director
    Vernal UT

• 2.  RE: Starlight Express Metal Skate Bowl For Sale

Posted 01-17-2020 14:10
    Bumping this to the top one more time. These are incredible pieces. I had them built, but if I could have bought them I would have to do this fun show.

Christopher Piner
    Drama Teacher/director
    Vernal UT

• 3.  RE: Starlight Express Metal Skate Bowl For Sale

Posted 07-08-2020 11:59
    Another bump on this post. I know the show is not done very often due to technical challenges and this piece may be the biggest. I also have the full costume set. The costumes won Best in the State and are all hand built and hand painted. Beautiful. Reach out for more info.

Christopher Piner
    Drama Teacher/director
    Vernal UT