Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  So Cal Lion King Jr Set, costumes and props for CHEAP rental

Posted 06-12-2016 03:57

Hello all, 

If you are in So Cal and are planning on doing Lion King Jr, I have a GREAT offer if you are willing to come pick up yourself. Our show closes on Saturday July 9, and if you will come pick it up, I will rent you EVERYTHING for dirt cheap and you can keep it as long as you need for the coming school year. This is the second time I'm doing the show as a summer camp, and because of last minute construction we got moved to an offsite theater. I can't access my storage room because of the construction, and am not thrilled about transporting everything to my garage, then to my storage room in August. If you can come pick it all up at our load out, I will be your best friend!

Photos and full list are posted here:

Rentals

ROMS Drama remove preview
    Rentals
    Lion King Jr: SET- Pride Rock, Elephant Graveyard, Tree of Life, 2 additional scenic flats with bright patterns, Faux rock for scars cave Props - 2 Giraffes, 30 wildebeest masks, 6 sets of zebras...
    View this on ROMS Drama >
    ------------------------------
    Nicole Pedroche
    Drama Teacher
    Covina CA

• 2.  RE: So Cal Lion King Jr Set, costumes and props for CHEAP rental

Posted 07-08-2016 01:38

vdNLd6ynRJ2Ny9FPKXMF_image.jpegUpdated photos of costumes, props and set. We have NO storage so it will be torn down this Sunday. Royal Oak Middle School Theatre Department

Facebook remove preview
    Royal Oak Middle School Theatre Department
    Royal Oak Middle School Theatre Department, Covina. 190 likes · 161 talking about this. The best middle school theater department in San Gabriel Valley,...
    View this on Facebook >

5U7EEJJsSd2ytjTMiyo6_image.jpeg

naMHRC0yTyabVmaG9IDZ_image.jpeg

Nicole Pedroche
    Drama Teacher
    Covina CA