Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Brown Paper Tickets Refund?

Posted 10-30-2020 12:36
    Hi, all,

I used Brown Paper Tickets last year for a show that finished right before the pandemic.  I'm still owed $7000 from them. I've sent emails and there is no phone number to call and there have been no replies from anyone.  Is anyone else in this situation?  What can I do?  How can they still operate as a business?

------------------------------
    Kimberly Taylor
    Oakland CA

• 2.  RE: Brown Paper Tickets Refund?

Posted 10-30-2020 13:00

Have you tried calling 1-800-838-3006? That is the first thing that pops up when I do a Google search. I called it and I got an answer with system tree message letting me select who to call. 

The Wikipedia article on them lists some terrible information suggesting others have had similar issues as you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Tickets

Good luck! That is a huge pile of money to be with out. I would not hesitate to get your district legal representative involved to at least write and send a letter formally requesting the money ASAP. If you have not already done so, create a list of the dates, times, and methods of how you have attempted to contact them for resolution. 

~Dave

David Simpson
    Performing Arts Center Manager
    East China Schools
    East China MI