Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Seeking Broadway performers/veterans for summer master class for middle schoolers online!

Posted 05-26-2020 09:07
    Hello,

We are seeking Broadway Performers for a 1 hour master class the week of:

June 15th-19th

June 22nd-26th

June 29th - July 3rd

The class would be any day they are available for 1 time  1 hour class for the dates above between 9:00 am-Noon.

If you have a friend or a colleague that might be interested in teaching for us please let me know.

It would be a paid class (barely) but, the money is low since it is a small virtual theater camp for middle schoolers online this year. 

Thank you for your help thespians.

Sincerely,

Laura

• 2.  RE: Seeking Broadway performers/veterans for summer master class for middle schoolers online!

Posted 05-26-2020 09:32
    Hi Laura!

I might have a few Broadway performers who would like to do this. 
    I'm at theatre agent in NYC, and all of my clients are BORED right now! 
    Please email me at RF@thehybridagency.com with camp/school info and i'll ask some of my roster!

RF

------------------------------
    Rikky Fishbein
    River Edge NJ

• 3.  RE: Seeking Broadway performers/veterans for summer master class for middle schoolers online!

Posted 05-27-2020 09:51
    Hi Laura, 

Have you spoken yet with either Brian Curl (briancurl@gmail.com) and/or TeachingArtistAlliance.com? The kids LOVE Brian and the artists who are a part of the TAA are wonderful. 

If you are looking for Professionals who are working on the other side of the table to talk with your kids, please let me know... myself (and some of my colleagues) do master classes on casting, management, the business of acting, producing, etc...  
    Be well!
    Thank you. 
    best, erin

Erin Craig
    Pearl River NY

• 4.  RE: Seeking Broadway performers/veterans for summer master class for middle schoolers online!

Posted 05-30-2020 09:19
    Hi Erin,

Thank you so much for your reply. We are waiting to see if we get enough students signed up and for what week. I would love you to come and talk to the students. I will be in touch soon.

Sincerely,
    Laura

Laura Rizzo
    North Miami FL

• 5.  RE: Seeking Broadway performers/veterans for summer master class for middle schoolers online!

Posted 05-28-2020 11:42
    We've had great success with Broadway Weekends at Hom.  Contact Evie at evie@broadwayweekends.com.   They have been very accommodating for us.  Like Rikky Fishbein ( above) suggests, they are all sitting around in their paamas looking for things to do.

Robert Forbes
    Managing Director
    Mountain Dream Productions
    Victoria BC

• 6.  RE: Seeking Broadway performers/veterans for summer master class for middle schoolers online!

Posted 05-29-2020 12:44
    Hi Robert,

I have been super busy and I can't remember if I replied to your message. I just want to say thank you for the referral.

Sincerely,
    Laura

Laura Rizzo
    North Miami FL

• 7.  RE: Seeking Broadway performers/veterans for summer master class for middle schoolers online!

Posted 05-30-2020 12:22
    Highly recommend Broadway Weekends At Home!

[Jen] [Jordan]
    [Director of Theater and Dance]
    [Junior Class and Day Student Advisor]
    [Miss Hall's School]
    [Pittsfield] [MA]