Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Concord?

Posted 08-01-2020 13:21
    I know this has been a previous topic, but has anyone had any luck contacting Concord recently? I've trying to contact them for well over a month to process our cancellation, but to no avail. Hey, Concord, you out there?

------------------------------
    Patrick McGuire
    Drama Director
    Round Lake High School
    Round Lake, IL

• 2.  RE: Concord?

Posted 08-02-2020 04:36
    Have you reached out to Rosemary Butcher?  She's been fabulous to work with.  We did receive our refund.  I know they are swamped and most associates are working from home.  You might reach out to Rosemary if you haven't.

Gretchen Bruner
    Vincennes IN

• 3.  RE: Concord?

Posted 08-02-2020 16:29
    I'm in the same position.  I'm trying to make plans for our upcoming fall "season", and cannot get a response from them.

Jason Coats
    Shawnee Mission Northwest HS
    Thespian Troupe #888
    Shawnee, KS

• 4.  RE: Concord?

Posted 08-02-2020 21:03

Hi friends-- yes, we're here, and ready to help you!

If you need to postpone your production/change your dates, please fill out this form, and to request a cancellation/refund, please fill out this form.

Please email K12@concordtheatricals.com (feel free to CC me!) and we'll be happy to support you with whatever you need. We're processing everything (refunds, new requests, cancellations, streaming licensing, you names it!) as quickly as possible while staying safe and working remotely, and we appreciate your patience! 

Please do not send repeated follow-ups, as we work oldest to newest and this will push you down in our queue and delay our response. If you've followed up several times, that might be part of the delay. 

Rosemary Bucher
    Educational Theatre Licensing Coordinator
    Concord Theatricals
    New York, NY