Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  fundraiser badge ribbons for festival?

Posted 01-27-2019 16:04
    Does anyone have a favorite supplier / combination of FUNdraiser Badge Ribbons to sell at Festival?  Our STOs are wanting to make a 'mystery box" and sell chances to collect a prize ribbon.
    --Jerf

--
    ---
    John E. R. Friedenberg * Director of Theatre * Department of Theatre & Dance * Wake Forest University
    336-416-3142 m * 336-758-5995 vm * 336-758-5294 office 
    Are you subscribed to the Theatre & Dance alumni listserv? http://lists.wfu.edu/mailman/listinfo/wfutalum

• 2.  RE: fundraiser badge ribbons for festival?

Posted 01-28-2019 17:34
    Hey Jerf,
    Have you tried MARCO?

Marcopromos.com

They have several ribbon packs that might work for you. 
    I have used MARCO for all of our conference ribbons for at least 12 years now. 

If you like what you see there, let me know and i can send you the name of my company representative. I have worked with the same person there for as long as I've been ordering. 
    FP

------------------------------
    [Frank] [Pruet]
    [Former EdTA Board President]
    Atlanta GA

• 3.  RE: fundraiser badge ribbons for festival?

Posted 01-29-2019 08:35
    Marco is a great source. The only other one I use for the dozens of custom ribbons we sell at ITF is PC Nametag. https://www.pcnametag.com/ I've always been really happy with both companies. I only use two so I have more color varieties and for the mix of "fun" ribbon packs that each sells. I used Marco for the ITS 90th anniversary badge ribbons which are full-color and they're terrific in look and quality.

David LaFleche
    Director of Membership
    Educational Theatre Association
    Cincinnati OH

• 4.  RE: fundraiser badge ribbons for festival?

Posted 01-29-2019 10:37
    I also recommend Marco! We used them last year for our promo ribbons when we brought Silent Sky to the main-stage. They were super easy to order and affordable! My students loved handing them out to people they met at festival!

Kristi Jacobs-Stanley
    New Orleans LA