Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  How to find my Troupe list

Posted 04-20-2021 15:53
    The site has changed and now I can't find my list of thespians..... I can't update their stars and when adding new members, there's no space for me to put their address in. Has that all changed?

------------------------------
    Krischelle Hansen
    Park City High School

• 2.  RE: How to find my Troupe list

Posted 04-21-2021 07:38
    Hi Krischelle,

You can find instructions for accessing your current roster and updating student profiles on the How to Use the Online Membership Portal page of the website. It is available in both written and video formats. I'd recommend keeping this page handy as we will update and upload new instructions and helpful tips over time.

In the new system, we have updated the information required to submit student inductions. Mailing addresses are no longer required. Each student will receive an email when their new account is created; it will prompt them to reset their password, login, and update their contact info.

If you have questions, feel free to contact the Membership Services Team at members@schooltheatre.org. We are always happy to help!

Best, 

Dan

Daniel Doerger
    Membership Innovation & Integration Associate Director
    Educational Theatre Association
    Cincinnati OH

• 3.  RE: How to find my Troupe list

Posted 04-28-2021 13:54
    I, too am having a terrible time navigating the changes. That you had to put together a multi-page "handbook" for this is deeply discouraging. That I need to jump through so many hoops just to print a roster is frustrating. I'm not clear about what the advantage of all of the changes actually are.

Maggie Rasnick
    Drama Director

• 4.  RE: How to find my Troupe list

Posted 04-29-2021 14:35
    I agree wholeheartedly with Maggie Rasnick's statement.  This year has been one of the most difficult years to keep my troupe engaged and active (Covid shutdown issues) and to add to this the added complication of not being able to quickly print out a roster has been very aggravating.  My school district has implemented new security measures for our internet platform and these security measures do not allow me to log into the spreadsheet.  My access codes are always invalid. The solution to this was to access it through another web server.  That is equally inconvenient and not going to work for me.  I hope our voices are heard and steps are taken to make this procedure easier for us. I tried yesterday to log into my rosters and was not able to do so - after receiving 4 access codes - I gave up.

Stephanie Schultze
    Drama Teacher/Director
    Russellville High School