Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  MILLIE JR.

Posted 02-26-2019 08:01
    HELP, I need Millie costumes, flappers, dresses,  cocktail dresses. I'd be happy to plug you in our program. This is my second year directing at this school budget of zip, and my predecessor used colorful tee shirts for costumes, which is just not my aesthetic . Email me or call 6096985880 ext 4173. Help a sistah out! Thank you for anything you may loan! 
    --

Patty Clark Brescia
    Drama Advisor 
    Russell O. Brackman Middle School
    609-698-5880 ext 4173

"What makes you different or weird, that's your strength."             ~ Meryl Streep 

• 2.  RE: MILLIE JR.

Posted 02-27-2019 07:29
    Patricia, 
    I also have some props you can have. Where are you?

--
    Hillary Bogers
    Theatre Director
    Jack Britt High School
    910-429-2800

This e-mail is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, re-transmission, copying, or reliance on the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the correspondence immediately. All e-mail correspondence to and from this email may be subject to disclosure to any third party upon request, including the media. It shall not be necessary to disclose: 1) E-mail correspondence which does not constitute a Public Record as defined under N.C.G.S. §132.1 or; 2) a public record which is exempt from disclosure under other applicable State or Federal law.

• 3.  RE: MILLIE JR.

Posted 02-27-2019 13:00
    sent you an email. Thank you so much  for your quick response!!!

------------------------------
    Patricia Clark Brescia
    Drama Club Advisor/Director
    Barnegat Board of Education
    Barnegat NJ
    ------------------------------