Open Forum

View Only

I 'Heart" Theatre stickers

• 1.  I 'Heart" Theatre stickers

Posted 05-24-2021 12:41
      |   view attached
    I don't see this sticker in the thespian store. I'm curious to know if it will be available again or if it is simply no longer available. I have purchased these for many years and may seek something similar elsewhere if it's no longer available.
    sticker.jpg
    Thank you,
    Kate Lindsay

Kate Lindsay
    Theatre Director, Troupe #1476
    Salina High School South
    730 E. Magnolia Rd.
    Salina, KS 67401
    785.309.3675 ph.
    785.309.3675 fax
    Alternate email – kate.lindsay@usd305.com  

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

Unified School District #305 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.  Any person having inquiries concerning Unified School District #305 compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, ADA, Title IX, or Section 504 is directed to contact the Unified School District #305 Executive Director of Human Resources, P.O. Box 797, Salina, Kansas 67402, 785-309-4726.