Open Forum

View Only

College Auditions Course For Students & Parents

• 1.  College Auditions Course For Students & Parents

Posted 05-14-2020 23:56
    Hi all,

I have been using my afternoons and evenings to create an online class for students and parents about the college performing arts audition experience. I used Udemy an online learning platform. The platform itself is pretty cool and user friendly for sharing different video lessons which the platform calls "lectures."  If nothing else, you might find Udemy useful in preparing future online learning experiences, especially if your district doesn't have an LMS that allows for organized modules. You, the instructor set the price for your classes, and that price can be ZERO, if you have fewer than 2 hours of video material.

At any rate, if you have juniors or parents of juniors who might be headed into the unknown of college auditions, would you consider sharing this class with them? I tried to take all of the questions(logistics, academic, creative questions) I get asked about auditions and put the answers all in one place. I have videos, resources, reflection questions, and examples for those thinking about the college audition experience. 

Here is a link you can share to the class: https://www.udemy.com/course/get-ready-for-college-auditions/?couponCode=STONE2020 

That link will give them a hefty discount to the course content.

Thanks for sending anyone to the course!

Harvey

------------------------------
    J. Harvey Stone
    Teacher/Director
    Williamsburg VA
    ------------------------------