Open Forum

View Only

Our fall play...FINALLY!!!!

• 1.  Our fall play...FINALLY!!!!

Posted 03-05-2021 08:48
    Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to share with you that the play that my students began working on in September is FINALLY coming to you today through Sunday on your own device!  What I Want to Say But Never Will is available through Broadway On Demand. The On Demand feature this platform provides gives you a 24 hour rental period during the show dates. You can watch the pre-recorded show any time from anywhere at your convenience. You can also stop and start the performance as needed which is perfect for bathroom or snack breaks!  We are also using the new Stage Mag digital program through Broadway World! Please share our show with your students. I know many of them are craving opportunities to watch theatre again! Thank you for helping to support my students and giving them the big virtual audience they deserve! 

For tickets and streaming go to:

For our digital program go to:

If you could say anything you wanted, without any consequences or judgment, what would you say? Based on student responses from around the country, What I Want to Say But Never Will explores this simple but intimate question, offering a glimpse into teenagers' most private thoughts. Recommended for teens and adults.