Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  International Festival Midweek Transportation!

Posted 06-12-2018 20:48
    I have a student that needs to get to Omaha Airport from Lincoln around noon on Thursday, 6/28.  The shuttle won't take just one passenger.  Any ideas/suggestions besides Uber or Lyft??

------------------------------
    Kelley Marchant
    Artistic Director/Teacher/Actress
    Milwaukie OR

• 2.  RE: International Festival Midweek Transportation!

Posted 06-13-2018 04:12

That's tricky. Depending on how close to noon your student needs to be at the airport, there looks like there might be a cheap bus that gets to Omaha at 12:05, but it would depend on where exactly it stops and how far it would be to the airport (via Uber/Lyft):
    http://www.gowindstar.com/bus-tickets-scheduled-service.html

Otherwise, I don't know if Lyft and Uber in Lincoln have carpool versions (i.e. Uber Pool and Lyft Line), which would save a little money.

A little surprising that Omalink requires more than one person to be picked up in Lincoln (I assume that's the shuttle you're talking about)--I would have assumed that they'd have shared-ride shuttles departing Lincoln for Omaha Eppley Field on a regular basis, and that they'd just collect people from different parts of town.

Good luck!

Cheers,
    Jonathan

Jonathan Dorf
    Playwright/ Co-founder of YouthPLAYS/ Co-chair of The Alliance Of Los Angeles Playwrights
    Los Angeles CA

• 3.  RE: International Festival Midweek Transportation!

Posted 06-13-2018 08:00
    Are you referring to OmaLink not taking a single passenger? 

Bob Sedoff

612-860-0538
    5508 Highland Road
    Edina, MN 

Sent from my phone