Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  comedy play

Posted 02-02-2018 10:09
    I am looking for a full-length comedy with about 5 or 6 roles for both males and females.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

--
    Neal Luker
    Drama/Community Involvement
    Fulton High School
    1207 12th Street
    Fulton, IL  61252
    815-589-3511 Ext. 226

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
    This message contains confidential information intended only for use of the person named above and may contain communication protected by the Illinois School Student Records Act.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message is prohibited, and you are requested to notify the sender of the message immediately at the email address listed above and delete this message and copies of backups thereof.

• 2.  RE: comedy play

Posted 02-03-2018 07:35
    I recently directed Bloody Murder by Ed Sala and we had a blast; especially with sound effects and developing caracitures mixed in with real character Work.

------------------------------
    [David] [Valdes]
    [Director of Theatre/Arts Administrative Asst.]
    [Miami Country Day School ]
    [Miami] [Florida]
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: comedy play

Posted 02-03-2018 11:14
    Is He Dead a "new" comedy by Mark Twain. This was found in like 2003 among his papers in the USC library. Hilarious!!!

Sent from my iPad

• 4.  RE: comedy play

Posted 02-04-2018 08:40
    Last Night of Ballyhoo, by Alfredo Uhry. Wonderful characters,  fun timing, good message undertone.