Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Little Mermaid Costumes

Posted 03-25-2016 15:10

Hello! 

I am looking to rent or buy costumes for The Little Mermaid. Show is in late October. So far I have reached out to the major costume houses for rental info, but most are already booked. Any info/ help will be great!

------------------------------
    Alex Moore
    Theatre Arts Director
    St. Louis MO

• 2.  RE: Little Mermaid Costumes

Posted 03-26-2016 07:03
    Doing it in 2 weeks.....getting ours from a local college. I will have the shell and trident available to rent with cool light up LED effects. Let me know if you are interested in them.

--
    Jill Welsheimer
    Director of Instrumental Music and Theatre Arts
    Perryville High School
    410-996-6000

• 3.  RE: Little Mermaid Costumes

Posted 03-26-2016 07:31
    Try Heartland Costumes in East Peoria, Illinois. They are very good to work with.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION OR ITS CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 309.827.6031, DELETE THE FILE FROM YOUR SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.

Bloomington Public Schools School District87
    Bloomington, Illinois

• 4.  RE: Little Mermaid Costumes

Posted 03-28-2016 14:26

Here is a link to a few pictures from our recently closed production of THE LITTLE MERMAID. 99 percent of the costumes were created for this show or were pulled from stock. 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153962607084299.1073741848.93331959298&type=3

We are willing to rent them.

Mark A. Zimmerman,

Theatre Director
    Akron School for the Arts
    Firestone High School
    333 Rampart Avenue,
    Akron, Ohio 44313

Troupe 5570