Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  DVD Production Service?

Posted 03-08-2022 08:19
    This past year, I published and produced a one act play based on the history and heritage of our small rural county.  I have now received a donation to our program specifically for the purpose of publishing our production recording to share with our community.  I have published both scripts and audio book CDs through Kindle Direct Publishing in the past, and really wish they published DVDs as well, but I cannot find where they do.  It would be nice to have all of our products in one place, on Amazon.  I am not out to make money on this.  This was not the intent of my efforts. I had planned on just uploading the video to YouTube, but much of our older community members have requested a DVD.  

I was wondering what service you all have used? Or if you just burn your own DVDs for sale or distribution?

Thank you for your help,

------------------------------
    Analiese Hamm
    ECHS Drama Director
    Echols County High School
    Statenville GA

• 2.  RE: DVD Production Service?

Posted 03-10-2022 14:14
    I've not done this with my current job, but in my work with our local dance studio, we do make our own DVDs to sell after our performances.  I can't remember the name of the program we used off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are newer programs that are more robust - the studio laptop is ten years old, if it's a day.   Hope that helps!

Yvette Geissinger