Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Twenty Extra Copies of GTK-Once Upon a Mattress Student Scores

Posted 06-06-2016 15:01

Good Afternoon,

I ordered way too many student scripts for GTK-Mattress, and I HATE to throw them away (actually recycle. J)  Would anyone like to have them?  I have 20.  We can negotiate mailing costs, etc.

Thanks!

Ginny

Ginny A. K. Schreiber

Middle School Drama

Forest Ridge School

4800 139th Ave SE

Bellevue, WA 98006

425-641-0700

• 2.  RE: Twenty Extra Copies of GTK-Once Upon a Mattress Student Scores

Posted 06-07-2016 09:27

I am a new theatre teacher and am constantly looking for new resources!  I would love to get ahold of these copies.  What are you using yours for?  If I want to use them for a production where would I go to purchase the rights and other materials?  I will definitely pay you for your postage!

Thank you!

------------------------------
    Charlotte Kauffman
    English & Theatre Teacher
    Chesapeake VA

• 3.  RE: Twenty Extra Copies of GTK-Once Upon a Mattress Student Scores

Posted 06-07-2016 11:39

If I'm not too late, I would love to have them. Let me know cost, shipping, etc.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

• 4.  RE: Twenty Extra Copies of GTK-Once Upon a Mattress Student Scores

Posted 06-11-2016 12:00

Thank you to everyone who got in touch with me!  I will be sending these off to a EdTA member in Florida, who was the fastest to respond directly to me!

Have a great summer,

Ginny

------------------------------
    Ginny Schreiber
    Forest Ridge School
    Bellevue, WA