Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Caucasian chalk circle

Posted 08-28-2016 10:39
    First off, let me tell you how excited I am to be part of this group!! I feel like I've found a new family! As a HS director we all feel the joys, pains... And PAINS in our HS theater world! 

Like many of you I am searching for the one act. I've looked at The Caucasian Chalk Cirle for several years but have no clue how to cut it! Anyone out there have a cutting they are willing to share? 

For what it's worth I did Elephants Graveyard in steampunk! It was magical! 

Sadly I found the perfect show for me this year and the play write would not let me cut it! :( I was devastated. It was a first for me. 

Your help would be appreciated! 

Confidentiality Notice: This E-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.