Open Forum

View Only

Audrey II puppets & Dentist chair for sale or rent

• 1.  Audrey II puppets & Dentist chair for sale or rent

Posted 05-31-2019 13:32
    Edited by Katherine Lowther 05-31-2019 13:44
    Happy [soon-to-be] Summer Break!

We have just closed a rousing production of Little Shop of Horrors and would like to offer our Audrey II puppet set for rental or sale.  You can see photos of them during one of our final dress rehearsals at https://www.sallyhorowitzphotography.com/George-Rogers-Clark-HS/Little-Shop-of-Horrors/i-QSnSbJr.  The link should start you at the smallest (we called it Audrey 2.1), then you can click through to the others as desired.  We did a few more touch-ups to the puppets before the public performances, so Audrey 2.4's mouth, in particular, covers more of the handler than what is seen in the photos, and we've added the teeth back in.  These puppets are second-hand and my personal property, so I am happy to negotiate a price with anyone interested.

The dentist chair, drill, and table were a donation to the school; if you're interested in buying or renting those pieces, we can figure that out as well, but it would be a separate payment to the school instead.

We're in central Kentucky--you'd need a 10ft box truck to transport all of them at once.

Feel free to message me back or email me directly at katherine.lowther@clark.kyschools.us if you're interested!

Regards,

------------------------------
    Katherine Lowther
    Fine Arts Department Chair
    George Rogers Clark High School
    Winchester, KY
    ------------------------------