Open Forum

View Only

Theatre Apps 

10-09-2013 13:44

I've heard a lot of buzz about theatre apps, so I've put together a quick spreadsheet to keep them organized and easy to find, along with basic info like price and on which operating system it is available. If you have a new one to add, email it to me (gbutsch@schooltheatre.org) or comment below and I will post an updated version every now and then. *I have not tried many of these personally, so I cannot guarantee how well they perform. I'm just putting all the info in one place!

Statistics
1 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
243 Downloads
Attachment(s)
xlsx file
Theatre App List.xlsx   12 KB   1 version
Uploaded - 10-09-2013

Comments

02-05-2014 21:46

Some of these apps were new to me, and so very helpful! I love Critique It! I will be using that in my classroom. I wish Florida Thespians had one like it that matched our rubrics. Thanks so much for sharing.

02-05-2014 19:10

There is a simple android app for learning lines in Google Play called Dialogue Partner. Create a Play, Create a Scene, and simply record the whole scenes, all lines included, into the app while hitting the toggle switch when it's your line. Then you can play back with or without your line, leaving just the right space length if without your line, by hitting the same toggle switch. I found it does what I do naturally with a tape recorder, only much more conveniently. I used to whisper my own lines. Now I can block them out completely or hear them when I want to.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.