Open Forum

View Only

Theatre Apps-Second Edition! 

02-07-2014 10:12

I've gathered even more useful theatre apps, thanks to your feedback, so I've updated my list. If you have a new one to add or if you notice something is outdated, a different price, etc, email me (gbutsch@schooltheatre.org) or comment below and I will make the changes to the next version of this list. *I have not tried many of these personally, so I cannot guarantee how well they perform. I'm just putting all the info in one place to make it easy for you to do your own research.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
1 Shares
175 Downloads
Attachment(s)
xlsx file
Theatre App List2.xlsx   13 KB   1 version
Uploaded - 02-07-2014

Comments

02-10-2014 11:06

Wow, Phillip, that's great! Thanks for sharing!

02-09-2014 11:16

Just joined the conversation late, but those look like great resources! If you're interested in discovering more, the following link takes you to an amazing Prezi that details 72 different apps for educational use. Have fun exploring!
http://prezi.com/swceiv2g3bbt/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

02-07-2014 13:00

Thanks, Tiffany! There is a section with a brief description of the app, you might have to scroll to the right to see it. I tried to keep it down to one sentence, but I highly recommend checking out the link to read the full information about the app. Many of them have more features and tools then I had room to list!

02-07-2014 12:57

This is great, and I am excited to explore. For people like me who are just entering the smart phone era, could there be a column added to the spreadsheet that summarizes the purpose of the app? Am I asking too much? Pardon the old-needy-please-program-my-vcr mentality...

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.