Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Sponge Bob

Posted 05-18-2022 13:54
    Has anyone done Sponge Bob the musical with performance tracks?  Are they available through Right on Cue?  I have never used this company. How expensive are they ?

Thanks for any Information.

------------------------------
    DeAnna Shaw-Berget
    W. T. Sampson High School
    AE

• 2.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 05-19-2022 07:20
    I believe Right on Cue does have the SpongeBob performance tracks available for licensing.  We just used their tracks for our production of Mamma Mia and I was very satisfied with them.  I believe our license agreement was for $650

Jeremy Grant
    Madison Southern High School
    KY

• 3.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 05-19-2022 14:55
    Were the ROC fees in addition to the Concord Fees... It looked like 550.00 for Spongebob without the Performance tracks.

Thanks for clarifying.

DeAnna, DoDEA Cuba

• 4.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 05-19-2022 23:44
    Yes, I think(?) it was billed through Concord, but it was in addition to all the rights/fees.

• 5.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 05-19-2022 08:59
    We've used Right on Cue for several shows and really like them. When we did Spongebob, we had to license the ROC tracks through Concord and tracks were $500 or 30% of your performance fee.

Lesha Woodard
    Director of Theatre
    Sulphur Springs High School
    TX

• 6.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 05-22-2022 20:58

Great question! Authorized tracks for this title are distributed through ROCS. If you haven't licensed the show yet, you can add these as part of your initial license request. If your application has already been approved, please reach out to K12@concordtheatricals.com with your license request number. Tracks are an additional fee. Note that the estimator tool on our website only includes the performance fees, so please be sure to submit a license request prior to budgeting for your production.

In the future if you'd like to see if a show has tracks, scroll down to the Materials section of the title page and check "add ons." If it says there are Audio Tracks, then tracks are available!

An example:

Rosemary Bucher
    Educational Theatre Licensing Coordinator

• 7.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 02-08-2023 09:52
    Rosemary,
    We are doing Sponge Bob in March. I was hoping the "foley" cues would be on the stage tracks, but doesn't look like it. Would you happen to know anything about this? Wondering if there's something available...

Cherie Ducote Firmin
    Mandeville High School Talented Theatre Teacher
    MHS Drama Club Sponsor
    La. State Thespian Co-Chapter Director
    St. Tammany Parish Public School System
    Cherie.Firmin@stpsb.org
    985.626.5225]

• 8.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 02-08-2023 14:47

Hi Cherie,

Thanks for checking! The following was included in your digital materials and approval:

All required foley cues are included in the script. It is up to you to decide how to perform the foley effects, as we do not provide these. The Foley Fish character is required and appears on stage. An FAQ is available here.  

• 9.  RE: Sponge Bob

Posted 02-09-2023 11:23

Aaahhh. I missed that. Thanks.

Cherie Ducote Firmin
    Talented Theatre Teacher/Drama Club Director
    Mandeville High School Fine Arts Department
    St. Tammany Parish Public School System
    Phone:(985)626-5225 | Cell: (985)606-3799 | Fax: (985)626-5298
    www.stpsb.org| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

STPPS adhere to the equal opportunity provisions of federal and civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

STPPS adheres to the equal opportunity provisions of federal and civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.