Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  ITF 2024 Thespy Scores

Posted 5 days ago

Hey All,

I have an actor at TIF conference right now. They've been told that all scores are coming to directors. I've been checking emails and ETA website looking for postings. Does anyone know where we can find the scores for our students?

Blessings, Heather :)

------------------------------
    Heather Sherrill
    Hilliard Darby High School
    OH

• 2.  RE: ITF 2024 Thespy Scores

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Heather! 

Here is information on accessing your scores from our Thespy Logistics page:

Viewing Your Scores

1. Hover over the My Account menu, then click Change Applicant Organization.
    2. Click Select next to International Thespian Festival.
    3. In the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click Results under My Applications to view your Thespy entries.
    4. You'll see the ranking under Winner Status.
      • Thespy – Thespy Award Winner (Superior rating and highest score in category)
      • Superior
      • Excellent
      • Good
      • Fair
    5. Under Action, click Results to view specific scores and comments for the entry.

Note: You will only be able to view entries that were submitted under your OpenWater account. If one of your students submitted their own application in OpenWater using a different login, the results will be sent to the email address that the student used to submit the application.

Jose Triana
    Content Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    OH

• 3.  RE: ITF 2024 Thespy Scores

Posted 4 days ago

For TIF conferences, typically scores and feedback for students are distributed directly to directors or team leaders rather than posted publicly. You might want to check with the conference organizers or your team coordinator for updates on when and how scores will be shared. They usually send out detailed instructions via email or post them on the conference website under a secured section for registered participants. Hope this helps!

Avery Jones