Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Induction Materials

Posted 02-07-2023 18:26

Hi All-

I have inducted some students via the online portal and have planned an induction ceremony....however, it's looking unlikely that the Induction materials will arrive in time.  

Are there printable certificates that I can download as a placeholder until the materials arrive?  I would prefer not to cancel my induction ceremony, but I don't want to have nothing to give them.  

Suggestions?

------------------------------
    Blake Wilson
    Theatre Arts Director
    Orange High School
    NC

• 2.  RE: Induction Materials

Posted 02-08-2023 07:10
    Try this:

https://community.schooltheatre.org/viewdocument/delayed-induction-materials-1?CommunityKey=eaa70cf3-44c5-4571-9733-806dadd7b36a&tab=librarydocuments

This is the "Honorary" one:

https://community.schooltheatre.org/viewdocument/re-delayed-induction-materials?CommunityKey=35d3756e-031c-447e-a020-14aeb57718f1&tab=librarydocuments

Guy Barbato
    Theatre Teacher/Director
    Leonardtown High School
    MD

• 3.  RE: Induction Materials

Posted 02-08-2023 13:51
    Hello, Blake

I appreciate your patience while we upgrade our Membership fulfillment services to ensure prompt delivery of membership materials. Our fulfillment team has begun fulfilling orders placed before February 1. As soon as the order ships, you will receive an email containing the UPS tracking number. In the meantime, here is the link for the Thespian Induction Certificate.

Tammy Schneider
    Member Service Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    OH

• 4.  RE: Induction Materials

Posted 02-09-2023 12:23

Hi Tammy- 

Thanks for your response and communication!  We received our materials today.  I realize that I ordered my materials with a faster turnaround without realizing there was no ability to expedite the order....so that's on me.   It wasn't my intention to "call out" anyone by posting about it.  I was just trying to see if there were others who knew about resources for downloads etc in case I wasn't finding them.  I had a limited window in which to do the induction and needed to get it done...so I was just in a pinch trying to figure out what to give kids to "tide them over" until the real materials arrived.  Thanks for your responsiveness and for sending along the materials!

Blake Wilson
    Theatre Arts Director
    Orange High School
    NC

• 5.  RE: Induction Materials

Posted 02-10-2023 10:18

Blake,

I'm thrilled that you received your materials in time for your ceremony. 

Tammy Schneider
    Member Service Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    OH