Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  "Edward Tulane" recommendation (rabbit props available in NJ)

Posted 05-24-2022 09:27
    "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" was our spring production, and it was very successful. It's a beautiful story, and although I didn't end up having any actors missing performances due to COVID, the double-casting built into the show gave me some peace of mind. I have a set of Edward doll props that I would like to send on to a school doing the production -- I bought them from another school who had done the show and we did some restoration work on them. They are heavy and expensive to ship -- it would probably be easier to pass them along to someone who could come pick them up, but they are bundled up for shipping now. Please message me if you would are interested in the props or have any questions about the show.

------------------------------
    Cora Turlish
    NJ

• 2.  RE: "Edward Tulane" recommendation (rabbit props available in NJ)

Posted 09-18-2023 14:47

Hi there! My name is Daniel Lytton and I teach theatre down in Gainesville, FL. I was wondering if you still had these props and if they are still available for shipping? I'd also like a little more information of them when you get the time!

Tammy Meyers
    Eastside High School
    FL

• 3.  RE: "Edward Tulane" recommendation (rabbit props available in NJ)

Posted 22 days ago

I'm sorry for such a late reply. I no longer have the rabbits -- they went on to Indiana for a production there. 

Cora Turlish
    NJ