Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Concord Refund

Posted 09-19-2020 12:08

Hi everyone,

I am curious how many of you have gotten your refunds for your Spring Musical  from last school year? This only applies if you were not given the opportunity to perform your piece. I contacted Concord about our refund for Amélie the musical and they said they sent it on June 30th. I double checked their address that they sent it to and everything but nothing has arrived. Now, I have reached out 3 times via email (2 weeks apart) to get an update or something and there is no response. I know they are working hard but should I be concerned? Any ideas of what to do? Our theatre department is struggling and needs this money back desperately. 

thank you for any advice!

------------------------------
    Matthew Fauls-Rivas
    Theatre Arts Teacher
    Carlsbad CA

• 2.  RE: Concord Refund

Posted 09-19-2020 17:31
    Haven't had any issues at all, and I've heard the mail itself has had some delays right now so it might be out of their hands. I know they say not to email over and over again because it delays their response, so that might be why you haven't heard back? I'd wait for them to get back to you. They're always helpful, even if it takes a bit for an update.

Sending all the good thoughts to you and your program and hoping it gets sorted out for you soon.

Becca Lillias

• 3.  RE: Concord Refund

Posted 09-21-2020 11:41
    Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, Matthew! I've just followed up with you via email. Refunds are taking a bit longer than usual to process, but not quite that long! We're working with our accounting team to resolve this ASAP. 

Becca is right that repeated emails can push you down in our system since we work oldest to newest. We're working hard to make sure everyone hears from us quickly, and appreciate your patience.

Rosemary Bucher
    Educational Theatre Licensing Coordinator
    Concord Theatricals
    New York, NY