Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Alumni Replacement Card?

Posted 05-24-2018 06:59
    Hi, all!

I graduated in 2015 (Troupe 1501) and I lost my Thespian card and certificate in a move a couple of years ago. I would like to re-order these things but I can't seem to find anything specifically for alumni thespians. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough - all I can find is the form for troupe directors. Is this the form I use? I don't mind paying the replacement fees. I miss having my Thespian card and I would really, really appreciate any kind of help! Thank you so much!!

------------------------------
    Nicholas D.G. Hikes
    Salem, OR

• 2.  RE: Alumni Replacement Card?

Posted 05-24-2018 09:52
    Heck.... I am way older than you and would love to replace my old paper card for the awesome new 'credit' card style Thespian card!!!

Natalie (Saunders) Dommer
    Director of Theatre
    Ottumwa High School
    501 East Second Street
    Ottumwa, Iowa 52501

• 3.  RE: Alumni Replacement Card?

Posted 05-25-2018 08:50
    Troupe Directors can log in to their troupe account and under "Troupe Rosters and Records" is a link to "Request replacement membership cards or certificates for previously inducted students."  The link takes you to a dated pdf, but I bet someone in Cincinnati could figure it out.

[William] [Myatt] [Director of Theatre]

[Pleasant Valley High School]

[myattw@pleasval.k12.ia.us][563-332-5151][Bettendorf][IA][USA]

• 4.  RE: Alumni Replacement Card?

Posted 05-25-2018 09:34

Just go to schooltheatre.org/ITS and find the section on replacement cards.  It costs a few dollars and you will get your card and certificate reprinted.  Find the How To section and click on replace Thespian/Junior Thespian membership cards or certificates.  Submit the form with student information and replacement fees as indicated.  I bet if you had a problem you could go to your old high school or a high school near you and the theatre teacher would be happy to help you.

Break a leg and may all your theatre seats be filled,

Kelly M. Thomas

Department of Theatre

Dr. Ralph H. Poteet High School

3300 Poteet Drive

Mesquite, Texas 75150

972-882-5300

Kthomas@mesquiteisd.org

• 5.  RE: Alumni Replacement Card?

Posted 05-25-2018 15:12
    Hi, Nicholas

You can use the replacement form others recommended from the How to section at https://www.schooltheatre.org/internationalthespiansociety/troupedirectors and include your mailing address and circumstances in the note section, or you can email the request to our service center team at members@schooltheatre.org. They'll be happy to help!

Brian Benz
    Membership Manager
    Educational Theatre Association