Open Forum

Β View Only
  • 1.  Matilda projections from MTI

Posted 10-05-2021 08:05
    Hello,
    Has anyone used the projections from MTI's Matilda or Matilda Jr.? Looking for some pictures to see what they look like.
    Thanks,
    Debby Shellard
    Attea Middle School
    Glenview, IL
    --

Debby Shellard
    Drama Teacher

Attea Middle School

2500 Chestnut Ave.  | Glenview, IL 60026

(847) 486-7700

www.at.glenview34.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

• 2.  RE: Matilda projections from MTI

Posted 10-05-2021 11:56

Hi there, Debby! 

This is Melissa from Broadway Media, the official scenery partner for MTI shows.  I'm excited to learn that you're looking to produce Matilda, and would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have regarding digital scenery!

Here are a few production stills from a High School that performed Matilda:

To see all the scenes and settings included with our Scenic Projections, Click Here!  
    If there's anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate to let me know 😊 🎭 

------------------------------
    Melissa Kratish
    ------------------------------