Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Theatre Masks

Posted 11-01-2019 11:07
    I have the approval to order some theatre masks, but unfortunately I can only find a couple of sources.  I have used theater-masks.com out of Chicago in the past, but I really like the look of the Trestle Theatre masks.  Admin says that we can't order outside of the US.  Do you guys know of any other sources?

------------------------------
    Keith Rollins
    Chatsworth GA

• 2.  RE: Theatre Masks

Posted 11-02-2019 08:43
    I was recently researching masks as a possibility for our competition piece. In addition to theater-masks.com I also found https://www.maskarts.com out of Manhattan.

Steven Pruitt
    Drama Director
    Topeka IN

• 3.  RE: Theatre Masks

Posted 11-02-2019 18:41
    Hello Keith,

Do orders for school, colleges and theater companies all the time.  Specializing in Commedia dell'Arte masks, in both leather and neoprene latex. With the Commedia dell'Arte masks,  Offer, finish with hair,  finish without hair,  mix of both and unfinished neoprene latex mask which you and your student can finish. It is all on the website.   Also now offer Performing Slapstick and that look like a simple stick.  No springs or flaps, but with a simple tap gives a nice loud whack.    Yes my website is www.maskarts.com   seen best from a computer rather than a smart phone.  www.maskarts.com   Any questions please asks.  Yes also have some very nice neutral masks.

Stanley

[Stanley Allan] [Sherman] [Custom theater mask making, Commedia dell'Arte masks & workshops. NYC winter holiday workshops and summer workshops]
    [Mask Maker, Commedia dell'Arte expert, Teacher, Mime, Movement, Actor, Director, performer, producer of workshops and shows.]
    [Mask Arts Company www.maskart.com]
    [New York] [NY][stanley@maskarts.com[212-255-2882][il-dottore@commediau.com][New York][NY][Roving Classical Commedia University* (*totally unaccredited) ]