Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Hamilton Help!

Posted 02-08-2019 06:29
    We recently found out that one of our freshman cast members has a very rare type of cancer. She would love to see Hamilton (or possibly another Broadway in Chicago show). Does any one know of a way to get great tickets donated for the family?

Because of her treatment schedule it would be best for her to see it in February or March. She will have home bound teachers and won't be in the spring musical because of treatments and lack of energy. 

Paula
    --
    Paula Smith
    Lemont High School
    Fall and Winter Play Director
    Spring Musical Acting Director
    Drama Club and Thespian Society Sponsor

Confidentiality Notice:

This email communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

• 2.  RE: Hamilton Help!

Posted 02-09-2019 20:12
    I do not know if this might work:

PHILANTHROPY
    Sara Elisa Miller
    philanthropy@linmanuel.com

------------------------------
    Annemarie Bean
    Long Trail School
    Dorset VT
    abean@longtrailschool.org

• 3.  RE: Hamilton Help!

Posted 02-11-2019 15:27
    Paula, 
    i saw your post and I don't k ow of it will help but I reached out to several people I know who are involved in that area and hopefully some will be able to get in touch with you. Please let me know if anything comes of this. 
    Thanks 
    Brandon

Brandon Lively
    OH