Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  new inductees

Posted 01-29-2021 11:39
    I'm having a lot of trouble submitting my students for new ITS membership. Any suggestions?
    Joanna Henry | Honors Theater IV: Senior Projects
    Assistant Director of Theater Arts 
    International Thespian Society
    Bishop Ireton High School 201 Cambridge Road | Alexandria, VA | 22314 
    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube 
    BISHOP IRETON HIGH SCHOOL

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by the intended recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

• 2.  RE: new inductees

Posted 01-30-2021 10:23
    Same here.

------------------------------
    Katie Blackerby Weible
    Theatre Dept Chair
    Youth Performing Arts School
    Louisville KY

• 3.  RE: new inductees

Posted 01-31-2021 09:50
    How so? I was having issues myself but I figured it out. You have to add the new inductees first then once they're in the system you type in their names one by one and click next. Type check in the top box and induction fees on the bottom box and click next again. Then it should ask you to print which is how you save the invoice as a pdf and voila. Email me if you have any more issues. aacay@posnackschool.org

Abraham Acay
    Theater Educator
    David Posnack Jewish Day School

• 4.  RE: new inductees

Posted 01-31-2021 13:12
    Thanks @Abraham Acay!

We're happy to hear that you were able to figure this out and then share that knowledge with your peers here in the Community.

@Joanna Henry and @Katherine Weible - If you missed my post from earlier this month about some key training points for starting with the new system, you can find it by clicking here. And hopefully what Abraham shared above adds to that. :-)

If you find that you're still having difficulties, please reach out to our Membership Service Center by emailing MEMBERS@schooltheatre.org or calling us at 513.421.3900, ext. 1.

Because the system is still so new, there's always the possibility that there's something unique to your account that might also be affecting your ability to navigate the system and we want to be able to resolve that immediately for you.

Thank you all for your patience and support as we work to create a more dynamic and functional user experience to manage your membership and Thespian troupe.

Best,
    ​​​

Hans Weichhart
    Chief Membership Officer
    Educational Theatre Association

• 5.  RE: new inductees

Posted 02-01-2021 08:14
    I had some trouble registering new members also.  I don't think the new website is user friendly.

Linda Brown
    Mount St. Mary Catholic High School
    2501 South Shartel Ave
    Oklahoma City, OK 73109
    lbrown@mountstmary.org

• 6.  RE: new inductees

Posted 02-01-2021 13:27
    Linda,

I'm sorry for the troubles you've experienced and I appreciate you sharing the feedback with us. It's a work in progress that we're hoping gets better quickly as we work with our provider to make the necessary improvements and address the bugs.

Please reach out to MEMBERS@schooltheatre.org or give us a call at 513.421.3900, ext. 1 to provide us with any specifics.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,​

Hans Weichhart
    Chief Membership Officer
    Educational Theatre Association