Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Free on-line shows

Posted 05-17-2020 12:33

Hello, Thespians!

The big shut-down knocked out the shows I had booked for the latter half of the spring semester, and I've spent the last two months working out details for doing all eight of my (educational) one-man plays on-line!

Given the huge question marks hanging over the coming season, I'm offering up these performances to anyone who's ever been curious about this work. (I specialize in Shakespeare and Moliere.)

As a warm-up to my Monday night "Zoom" shows, I'm offering FREE Sunday night performances on Facebook Live (9 pm central, through my "Tim Mooney Rep" Facebook page). If any of you have ever thought about booking one of these, this should be a good opportunity to preview the work.

Tonight I'll be doing "Lost at Santa's Village," a one-man show about how I grew into a performer specializing in one-man shows… with some hard-won insights along the way. I'll include the remainder of the repertory below…

Stay safe!

Tim Mooney

Upcoming Shows

May 17, July 12: LOST AT SANTA'S VILLAGE

May 24, July 19: SHAKESPEARE'S HISTORIES; TEN EPIC PLAYS AT A BREAKNECK PACE!

May 31, July 26: MOLIERE THAN THOU

June 7, Aug 2: BREAKNECK HAMLET

June 14, Aug 9: THE GREATEST SPEECH OF ALL TIME

June 21, Aug 16: LOT O' SHAKESPEARE

June 28, Aug 23: MAN CAVE, A ONE-MAN SCI-FI CLIMATE CHANGE TRAGICOMEDY

July 5, Aug 30: BREAKNECK JULIUS CAESAR

------------------------------
    Tim Mooney
    www.timmooneyrep.com
    www.moliere-in-english.com
    ------------------------------