Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Grease

Posted 02-05-2018 10:35
    Anyone near Suffolk County NY have Grease costumes and props to borrow/rent?  Show is up March 22 and would like availability around the 12th.

• 2.  RE: Grease

Posted 02-06-2018 08:01
    We did the show 2 years ago.  I know that I have silver "roller" hats for Beauty School Dropout.  They are made from a bunch of TP rolls and spray painted silver.  We might have the capes also...

A school near me has a Greased Lightning-converted golf cart.  It would be a few hours drive from NY to PA, depending on where you are...  but I can ship the hats easily. And we don't want them back - we're going into a construction project at the end of next year so we are clearing out what we can!    Email me and I can look for a few photos to share also.

------------------------------
    Melissa Mintzer
    Willow Street PA

• 3.  RE: Grease

Posted 02-06-2018 08:09
    Hi David,
    We are just outside of Philadlephia and have costumes available to rent. We did the show about 4 years ago and the kids loved it! We have beauty school drop out costumes available, teen angel, pink lady jackets, some great jackets for the band at the dance, as well as 50's style clothing.

Let me know if you are interested.
    Have a great day and good luck with the production.
    Jim

James Fry
    Director of Student Life and the Malvern Theatre Society
    Malvern, PA

• 4.  RE: Grease

Posted 02-06-2018 23:40
    I'm in NYC.  If you want to pay shipping, I can send you our poodle skirts to borrow!  We also have some cat-eye glasses, adult women's dresses, saddle shoes, etc.....we used all this for Bye, Bye Birdie.  Let me know!