Open Forum

View Only

National Conference, Costuming PDI

• 1.  National Conference, Costuming PDI

Posted 09-03-2019 17:39
    I am thrilled to be teaching along side of 4 other amazing teaching artist at the National Conference, teaching the  Professional Development Track,( PDIs) in NYC Sept 19-20.
     I have my roster and I have rolled out a google classroom for all of them enrolled in my PD.  I teach costuming and how to teach costuming and my workshops are very hands on.  The National Conference has a nice variety of teaching artist teaching the PD track, if you are coming I would love to see you in my class or any of the other PDs offered.  
    This weekend is sure to be a huge hit with all who are participating.  Stop in and say Hi even if you are not doing the PD track, I know so many friends will be there for the conference.  

If you are coming and you want to sign up for the PD, you can call Becca to help you,
    I will link her here in this post.  

Rebecca Wren

Events Assistant Manager

Educational Theatre Association home of the International Thespian Society

P: 513.977.4767.          F: 513.977.5924                  schooltheatre.org

See you in a few weeks!

------------------------------
    Shirlee Idzakovich
    Costume Designer, NYC
    Costuming/ Fashion Editor
    Master Class, Professional Development,
    Guest Lecturer
    The Costumer's Education FB group
    Model Curriculum Framework Project EDTA, NEA/ National Theatre Standards
    Costumer.shirlee@yahoo.com
    Shirleezak@yahoo.com
    ------------------------------