Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Broadway Licensing

Posted 01-05-2019 09:46
    Has anyone else had or is having issues with Broadway Licensing? I'm trying to get information and an invoice for the music for Clue on Stage and my reps mailbox is full and not accepting new messages and I've spoken with someone else, but they haven't emailed me the invoice like they said they were going to, yes I've checked my spam and junk mail folders. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if maybe it's just the holidays, even though I tried before Christmas with the same results. Thanks. 

Robert Jessup
    Franklin High School
    Franklin, NC

• 2.  RE: Broadway Licensing

Posted 01-05-2019 10:16
    Robert,
    I am experiencing the same issues. Audrey Cho is supposed to be our rep. Hasn't responded to emails, mailbox is full. I'm trying to track down our payment that was sent to them in November. No word back. 

If something has happened I understand but perhaps another rep could let her clients know? 

Keep me posted and I'll do the same. 
    Kindly, 
    Aaron 

• 3.  RE: Broadway Licensing

Posted 01-07-2019 07:49
    Hello- 

We just finished a run of "Clue - Onstage" (HS Version)

Dealing with them was nothing if not frustrating, but eventually all worked out. 

Expect to send many emails and don't bother with the phone. They only have a system that gets you to voice mails which mostly aren't answered. I only had any luck via email with my Rep. 

I can only imagine this is a sideline/startup and everyone has another job and this is done in their off time. Keep emailing and see if you can get connected with SOMEONE. 

Know that you are not alone....��

Robert

• 4.  RE: Broadway Licensing

Posted 01-09-2019 08:29
    I had more phone calls and emails with this company than any other. It was frustrating to say the least. The sample we were provided didn't match the script as delivered, with substantial changes that messed with set design. Additionally, obtaining the proper music tracks took days of badgering.

------------------------------
    Chip Goff
    English and Theatre Instructor
    Mobile AL

• 5.  RE: Broadway Licensing

Posted 01-09-2019 08:31
    I found success in contacting Rightoncueservices directly and having them assist is contacting the rep about the authorization and payment.

Chip Goff
    English and Theatre Instructor
    Mobile AL