Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  New Resource for Theatre Teachers

Posted 12-01-2016 22:39

This website is brand new & it's the best resource I've seen in forever, so I wanted to share. It is professional development workshops available online. Master teachers from around the work give workshops on Meisner, Directing, Character Development, Shakespeare and more. I'm not affiliated with the company, and don't receive any compensation, but I am excited about it because it's so challenging to find this type of high quality work unless you go to an EdTA Conference, and that only happens once a year, while this is continually available online. They also have a great Monologue Competiion for students where they can earn college scholarships and summer co conservatory scholarships. You get incredible lessons you can use in the classroom, free books, and a personal connection with Master Teachers. It's wonderfully inspiring to bring new life into my curriculum and the deal of the century! For EdTA members it is a ONE TIME fee of $19.95 for a lifetime membership. I hope you'll check it out:

Www.actingteacherstudio.com 

------------------------------
    Jeana Whitaker
    Theatre Director
    Mesa AZ

• 2.  RE: New Resource for Theatre Teachers

Posted 12-01-2016 22:47

http://actingteacherstudio.com

Jeana Whitaker
    Theatre Director