Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Another great resource for viewing performances during shelter-at-home

Posted 04-01-2020 18:45
    If you've never seen a performance at the American Shakespeare Center, you're missing out. You (and your students) can get tickets to their streaming performances for a very reasonable price. Check i out! https://americanshakespearecenter.com/seasons/blkfrs-tv/?utm_source=Patron+Manager+Contacts&utm_campaign=2a0b117fa2-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_01_04_47&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ca59cee3b4-2a0b117fa2-77013557

------------------------------
    Cassy Maxton-Whitacre
    Theatre Department Coordinator
    Fishersville VA

• 2.  RE: Another great resource for viewing performances during shelter-at-home

Posted 04-02-2020 10:29
    And the National Theatre is broadcasting some of their productions on YouTube starting tonight. One Man, Two Govnors is great!!! It's a textbook of commedia characters and physical comedy. I"ve seen it 3 times and it's amazing. I plan to watch it again. Might try to record it.......

John Perry
    Retired Theatre Teacher

• 3.  RE: Another great resource for viewing performances during shelter-at-home

Posted 04-02-2020 18:09
    I had no idea that the American Shakespeare center had streaming options. I am sooo happy to have this as a resource. Thanks so very much for posting!!! Cheers! Colleen

Colleen Mylott
    Secondary Theatre Teacher
    Peak to Peak Charter School
    Lafayette, CO