Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  On Campus Class Ideas

Posted 11-30-2020 17:38
    Hi there,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I will hopefully be able to bring our Honors Advanced Theater Ensemble class on campus for live instruction for one class period (80 min). The class consists of 11 juniors and seniors. We will all be masked and socially distanced (6 feet apart). We will have just wrapped up our monologue unit and curious if anyone can share ideas, content, lessons, exercises, etc. that have been successful in person with the guidelines I mentioned. My goal is to gather as a community and spend time together in a meaningful, creative way.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Jordan Fox (she/her/hers) | Area Advisor: Theater, Performing Arts Teacher (Theater)

Windward School | 11350 Palms Blvd | Los Angeles, CA 90066

Direct Line (424) 289-1131

For Appointments: jfox-2.youcanbook.me

jfox@windwardschool.org

A dynamic, engaging education. A nurturing, inclusive community.

-----------------

Please note the contents of this e-mail and any attachments are private, confidential, and intended for the recipient.  They may contain information subject to legal privilege and protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510 et seq.  Please also be sure to check any attachments for viruses before opening.  Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

• 2.  RE: On Campus Class Ideas

Posted 12-03-2020 09:56
    Hello, Jordan! @Cassy Maxton-Whitacre started a terrific thread on this topic a few months ago that I think you'll find really helpful:

Social Distance in the Acting Classroom

​Let us know what you decide on!

------------------------------
    Ginny Butsch
    Community Engagement Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    Cincinnati OH
    ------------------------------