Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Induction Error

Posted 10-27-2017 13:35
    I was previously inducted this year in May. I hadn't noticed it when i received it, but on my Thespian ID card, my last name is spelled incorrectly..... I tried to get in contact with someone about this earlier by email but unfortunately received no response. Can someone direct me to who i should contact to fix this before festival time comes around?

------------------------------
    Mitchell Calderilla
    Moreno Valley, Ca
    Valley View High School

• 2.  RE: Induction Error

Posted 10-27-2017 14:46
    I would talk to your advisor. If you were my student, I would e-mail <g class="gr_ gr_134 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="134" data-gr-id="134">EdTA</g> for you, and I'm sure your advisor has contact information.   I'm sure they will be glad to send you another.

Janette Clark
    Drama Teacher
    Minneapolis KS

• 3.  RE: Induction Error

Posted 10-30-2017 08:30
    Hi Mitchell. Your Troupe Director can contact the national office via members@schooltheatre.org about replacing your card and membership certificate. If the typo was ours, we'll get replacements out to you. Otherwise, there is a form on the troupe business page for your troupe and your Troupe Director can order replacements for you.

David LaFleche
    Director of Membership
    Educational Theatre Association
    Cincinnati OH